- Diploma in Law from the Islamic University in Uganda.
- LL. B (Hons) Islamic University, Uganda.
- Licensed Court process server
- Key Team player in the implementation of the ‘Marketing, Brand & Business Development’ arm of the KPA Strategic Plan (2016 to 2019)
- Has a wealth of invaluable experience in the due processes at the land registry and Company registry
- Degree in Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from Makerere University, Kampala.
- An Affiliate of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- A member of Institute of the Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU).
- Firm Accountant
- Key team player in the implementation of the ‘Marketing, Brand & Business Development’ arm of the KPA strategic Plan (2016 to 2019)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies from Makerere University.
- Co-ordinates a wide range of issues ranging from Procurement, Human Resource & Client Relations.
- Key Team player in the ‘Strategic Partnerships’ arm of the KPA Strategic Plan (2016 to 2019)
- Recently been involved in Project Management related assignments at the firm.
- Co-ordinates the firm’s CSR program